In our world of instant access via social media, the way we communicate with each other has changed. Information that took years to compile is now available in seconds. Patients demand solutions in real time- and if you are not able to answer, they will google someone who can.
To excel in this environment, you need to create a very simple two-step process to speak to your patients called Educate and Engage.
- Educate. In order to gain the trust and respect, you need to provide your patients with the opportunity to learn about their health and how to avoid diseases at every step in their health journey. This includes every touch point you have with your patient- on your website, in your waiting and exam rooms, and in newsletters and emails. The information needs to be pushed to your patient so that they…
- Engage. Patient Engagement is a huge buzz topic. How to get the patient more interested in their health. How to make them proactive in disease prevention. By being proactive (personal follow up calls, being available for set hours for patient calls, etc.), you can help increase engagement.
But ultimately, to reach your patients better, you need to believe the following statements:
- “Smarter patients are healthier patients.”
- “Healthier patients are more involved in their health.”
- “Patients who are more involved with their health are more likely to follow their treatment plan.”
If you believe all three statements, then you need to call Halo Health. We turn your practice or health system into an environment where you educate and engage with your patient at every turn. Our digital education solutions are easy and inexpensive to implement and help increase practice revenue through increased patient engagement. To learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-520-8655.